Code of Conduct
Please read this Code of Conduct carefully
- If a student is absent for more than two weeks
without prior permission/intimation, his/her name is likely to be struck off
from the register.
- Students must carry their Identity Cards visibly
while inside the campus. In case of loss of Identity Card, a duplicate can be
obtained only with the permission of thePrincipal and on payment of a fine of
- Students failing to wear College ID Cards shall
not be allowed to enter College premises.
- A student failing to clear the fees within the
notified date will have to secure re- admission with the prior approval of the
Principal and on payment of full fees, foregoing any part payment done earlier.
- Students must be in their classes and take their
seats at the beginning of each period. They must not enter or leave the
classroom during the sessions without the concerned professor’s permission.
- Rules for the conduct of examinations placed on
the Notice Board must be strictly observed.
- Mobile phones are liable to be confiscated
and/or a penalty of Rs . 500/- will be imposed, if they are used in the
classroom without the permission of the teacher or used outside the Permitted
Areas (Permitted Areas are the common rooms and the canteen).